Saturday, September 8, 2012

Transparentheses is Born


Deep inside this heart of me there lies a trigger... a loaded gun, awaiting release, permission to reach an unknown target. Not knowing outcomes, fearing the impact, alas, these the greater killers than my bullet, imprisoning me from fulfilling dreams designed for me...

And so, here goes... Transparentheses is born. A launching out to a transparent place, a birthing place, a place of grace and open face. A place of parentheses, explanatory emphases on thoughts stirring inside of me, free to be released and received, to reach their mark...to make their mark. Qualifying remarks that gain their metal through the trial, through the test, the fire, at best, refines perspective otherwise lost or wasted.

Words can be that... such fickle creatures,such perspective changers- affirming, exalting, then destroying, devaluing. Such power in the stringing together of letters...to comfort, console, manipulate,control. I see that in these stringings, stewardship matters, life and death in their powers.

And so, with care, I venture here. Healthy fear. Holy fear. Treading where life and death are options of my choosing, but not without price, and not without cost. The desire of my heart is to face the Day of Reckoning with these powers well spent. Radiant to stand before the Giver of such gifts unashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment