Saturday, September 8, 2012

Turning Tables

Turning Tables by BAS       

Beautiful One,
I am undone!
My reason gone!
Collapsed in the wonder of You!
New to me...
This mystery,
Unveiled.
My box for You...
So untrue,
Unsuited for Your greatness!
Heaven's King
Come down to be
A Son of Man,
For me to see.
Humility...
Invades my proud space.
Emptied of divinity,
Taking on humanity,
You came...
Serving me.
Towel on waste.
Loving me,
Scandalously.
Turning tables
In my heart.
What I made
Of Abba's House
Your zeal removed...
Cleansing me.
Violent grace.
Disrupting me
From business as usual...
Turning tables
In my heart...
Scattering coins,
Whip in hand.
Driving out sacrifice
Where mercy had no room
To dwell.
Stay.
My Jesus.
In my temple.
Look at me...
Carefully.
Your temple.
Your place of prayer,
Where Your heart pleads,
Intercedes,
For nations, peoples, tribes, and tongues!
Once again,
I am undone!
Beautiful One!

No comments:

Post a Comment